[Arm-dev] Project status

Marcin Trendota moonwolf.rh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:44:40 UTC 2014

Hello.

I'd like to know what is the status if arm-dev project? I recently bought A20-
OlinuXino-MICRO board (https://www.olimex.com/wiki/A20-OLinuXino-MICRO) and
successfully run it with their official Linux image. But it's Debian...

I don't have any experience in porting Linux to other architectures and
configuring for particularly board but i'm eager to learn it (i plan to use
some kind of embedded computer to develop home automation system).

Could you point me into right direction - how to begin and what should i know
(i've been compiling kernels some time ago but i can't say i'm a kernel
hacker). I would like to use CentOS for my purposes (i have some more ideas
for small appliances and they are mainly ARM-based i think).

Thanks for any help and information.

--
Over And Out
MoonWolf