[Arm-dev] Getting started / Build machines

D.S. Ljungmark spider at aanstoot.se
Tue Jul 1 15:22:27 UTC 2014

Hi,
   I have a bundle of armv7 machines here and quite some interest in
running CentOS7 on them at a point not too far into the future.

So, given that we have more hardware than sysadmin-time available, but
can invest some of our time to this,

  What can we do to assist / help?

Is anyone helped by access to hardware? If so, we can set up the
machines to tftp boot and give development access to them over ssh.

Are you more helped by setting up automated build systems? If so, how do
I get started (Deployment guide, documentation ,what has to be installed
and where do I start would be welcome)

Are things in the point where it can already run and work? If so, where
do I find binaries / images to use and test with?

Questions questions,
   looking forwards to hear from you.

//D.S.

--
8362 CB14 98AD 11EF CEB6  FA81 FCC3 7674 449E 3CFC