[Arm-dev] a plague farm ?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Apr 17 09:35:41 UTC 2015

On 04/15/2015 09:28 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Hmm, online.net images aren't standard ones, so not sure if we can
> upload ours and get those running there.
> At the moment, those nodes have fedora-21-based images, but modified
> to suit the architecture : different kernel, also using nbd devices
> accross the network (nothing "local")
> OTOH, I guess we can just use those ones, as plague-{server,client}
> nodes there. (keep in mind that only one node has a public IP, while
> the remaining ones have 10.x.x.x, but reachable from node1)

I tried to email the online.net guys to see if they can come join this
list, but havent had a response - do you want to try and reach out see
if they might consider using the image we have here from Howard ? if
not, do we want to try and just hammer on with the f21 image in place
there now?

--
Karanbir Singh