[Arm-dev] a plague farm ?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Apr 17 16:07:52 UTC 2015

On 17/04/15 14:38, Mandar Joshi wrote:
>> I can work with Online/Scaleway to build the first CentOS image for
>> their systems.
> I would like to join the CentOS ARM effort officially.

nothing official here :) people doing the work are in, people hanging
around talking and hand waving are not.

> I have tested MerlinTHP's CentOS-7-armv7hl-sda-03.raw image in QEMU.
> It works fine. It needs development tools like rpmbuild, mock etc.
> which MerlinTHP has already built. We can use those.
>
> As suggested by kbsingh, we use this image to bootstrap CentOS for ARMv7.
>
> Can I get acccess to the Online/Scaleway nodes once they are up and running?
> If they need any help with setting up the image I would be glad to be involved.

the way this is likely going to work is that noone will get direct
access to those machines, we will use them to run a build service that
people can get access to in order to send requests and effect builds etc.

--
Karanbir Singh