[Arm-dev] a plague farm ?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Apr 23 15:08:45 UTC 2015

On 04/23/2015 02:38 PM, Troy Dawson wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org
> <mailto:mail-lists at karan.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 17/04/15 14:38, Mandar Joshi wrote:
>     >> I can work with Online/Scaleway to build the first CentOS image for
>     >> their systems.
>     > I would like to join the CentOS ARM effort officially.
>
>     nothing official here :) people doing the work are in, people hanging
>     around talking and hand waving are not.
>

> This doesn't make any sense.
> So, if people want to join the CentOS arm effort,  they cannot, unless
> they are already part of the CentOS arm effort?
> How can people change from "hand waving" to actually doing work?

as you can see, there is no real 'CentOS Arm Effort' - whatever is
happening is being done by people on their own, on their own hardware
using the centos sources from git.centos.org or srpms.

hoping to fix that with a plague setup, across some nodes, that people
can ask for access to and then pool in the work being done.

--
Karanbir Singh