[Arm-dev] a plague farm ?

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Wed Apr 29 17:06:32 UTC 2015

> Please clear up one thing for me...
>
> What uboot and kernel will be used for this?  One message seemed to
> imply that the building would be F19 based.
>
> From my work with F19 on my cubies and f21 and F22, I really want the
> current uboot and kernel, as multiple board support really works now,
> compared to how it was with F19.

I'm fine with moving forward. Initially Howard and I had talked about
using a 3.18 or 3.19 base for long term support, but as ARMv8 matures it
might be better to use a newer kernel. Currently I'm building against
kernel-4.0.0-1.fc23.src.rpm as a base.

Would that be acceptable for everyone?

--
Jim Perrin