[Arm-dev] a plague farm ?

Fri Apr 17 13:38:34 UTC 2015
Mandar Joshi <emailmandar at gmail.com>

> I can work with Online/Scaleway to build the first CentOS image for
> their systems.
I would like to join the CentOS ARM effort officially.

I have tested MerlinTHP's CentOS-7-armv7hl-sda-03.raw image in QEMU.
It works fine. It needs development tools like rpmbuild, mock etc.
which MerlinTHP has already built. We can use those.

As suggested by kbsingh, we use this image to bootstrap CentOS for ARMv7.

Can I get acccess to the Online/Scaleway nodes once they are up and running?
If they need any help with setting up the image I would be glad to be involved.