[Arm-dev] CentOS kernel submission policy

Lomovtsev, Vadim Vadim.Lomovtsev at caviumnetworks.com
Tue Aug 11 17:40:43 UTC 2015

Yes, that would work. I'll prepare patchet based on 4.2-rc5 shortly.
Thanks a lot.
Are there new srpm for me to pick up and test ? I'd like to have a option to test patches at my side prior to sending them...
And one more thing - should I sent patches all-in-one or separate each of them to be available/reviewed at mailist?
There ill be about 80 patches in total.