[Arm-dev] armv7hl for Cubies

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Aug 17 01:25:54 UTC 2015

For many reasons, I have been off this list for a couple months.  My
Cubies have been idle (except the few production ones).  My like is
beginning to get back in order and I would like to be able to block out
a few hours a week working on Centos armv7 on either a cubie2 or cubietruck.

I have seen a couple of notes about armv7-bananaPi support, but can
someone either point me to builds I can use and instructions to get the
system up and running, or tell me to go back to other projects for a
couple weeks.

thank you