[Arm-dev] 2nd day with C7 pre-alpha on Cubietruck

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Aug 18 16:20:27 UTC 2015

So I see how little is there.  Well at least selinux is running
disabled, so I can move sshd to a different port without semanage.

Since no ntp function, no date time update.  Well this is pre-alpha.

Speaking about pre-alpha and the status of the armv7hl development, now
that AArch64 is launched, will effort be applied here?

I have NO experience with github and have looked at the rbf information
and don't have a cue how I can build any images myself. So I either need
a lot of education, or some newer images for me to work with.  And a
repo of armv7fl rpms to work with!

So any pointers would be appreciated.