[Arm-dev] armv7 kernel and uboot version

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Aug 21 18:42:05 UTC 2015

I am asking this to find out what capablities I have for my Cubietruck.
For example, there is a multiport sata card like:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-To-5-SATA-2-0-Port-Multiplier-Card-3Gbps-SATAII-Riser-card-/281383006276?pt=US_Internal_Port_Expansion_Cards&hash=item4183bbf044

you can use.

The otg usb port is almost working.  And with patches (soon to be moved
upstream) the wifi works.

I see that the kernel I cannot get working yet is 4.2.0-0.rc2 (I have
rc6 on f23a and still would need to patch that for wifi), but I can't
figure out which uboot is on the image.  Plus whatever is there was part
of the pre-alpha, as my understanding, you would have to dd any new .bin
to the boot SD card.

Oh, also all you really need on the SD card is uboot.  You can put all
the rest on your sata drive.  A USB drive does not work yet, but Hans
says it would not be hard for someone that knows dracut to work that out
and provide the instructions to get included upstream.