[Arm-dev] Missing packages compiled

Nicolas Repentin nicolas at shivaserv.fr
Mon Aug 24 06:41:11 UTC 2015

Hello

When I'm trying to install my favorites services on banana pi, I saw some packages missing from C7 pre-alpha repo.

So I have compiled some packages on the BPi, using sources downloaded on my Centos7 x86_64.

Actually I've compiled missing packages to install pcs (cluster system) :
- corosync*
- pacemaker*
- sdb

My repo is actually behind a low connection (above 1MB/s in upload), so it can't be use by all, but you can access it if you want to get the packages and add them to c7 armdev repos.

http://repo.shivaserv.fr/centos/7/armv7hl/Packages/

I will add others packages in the future.
Nicolas Repentin