[Arm-dev] Plague build servers / Compilations

Nicolas Repentin nicolas at shivaserv.fr
Mon Aug 31 15:57:48 UTC 2015

Hello

I have access to plague servers (thanks to Fabian for the live debug :p).

I've tried to compil a package, and it was successfull. I see the job
goes to my folder, but to go in the standard build queue, I need to
requeue the original failed job, but I don't have access to it. For
example, I have compiled this package with this ID:

bash-4.2$ plague-client detail 7001

Detail for Job ID 7001 (389-ds-base):
Source:
/rpmbuild/srpm_upload_dir/nrepentin-1-1/389-ds-base-1.3.3.1-13.el7.src.rpm
Target: nrepentin-1-1
Submitter: nicolas at shivaserv.fr
Archjobs:
     armv7hl: armv7-02.dev.centos.org    done/done

But if I want to requeue the original job:

-bash-4.2$ plague-client requeue 4174
Error: You are not the original submitter for Job 4174.

--> Is it possible to have a right to requeue the original job, or do I
need to ask someone with rights to do it?

Thanks

--
Nicolas Repentin
<nicolas at shivaserv.fr>