[Arm-dev] UEFI on HiKey 96boards

Mon Aug 31 13:01:15 UTC 2015
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

My hikey arrived over the weekend, so I'll hopefully be able to kick it
around soon. The usb-uart cable won't be here for a few days ( I can't
solder for crap) so it may take me a bit of time to really kick its tires.

There's no kernel support for the hisilicon chip as of the base 3.19,
but it may be supported as of one of the later 4.2 builds. I'll dig into
it a bit later this week.

--
Jim Perrin