[Arm-dev] What's the best support hardware model ?

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:26:03 UTC 2015

> I'd like myself to see it working on Odroid c1, but the fact that
> hardkernel guys don't have it supported in upstream kernel doesn't
> help (and just having it compiling doesn't work on my side -yet- )

I have tried the kernel from https://github.com/hardkernel/linux in
September and I think it worked fine on my Odroid C1 except for the
HDMI output. So, I didn't include it in the github repo for RootFS
Build Factory. The kernel presently in the repo is one borrowed from
Ubuntu, which supports HDMI output.
One point I should probably mention is that I cross compiled the
kernel and I am guessing that you built it on an arm node.

Regards
Mandar Joshi