[Arm-dev] Really minimal - Re: CentOS-userland 7 images : call for testers !

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Fri Dec 18 09:23:11 UTC 2015

On 17/12/15 23:01, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> Well, nothing already/officially released (yet), but
>
> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/os/armhfp/
> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/extras/armhfp/
>
> Both are listed in  /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Testing.repo (so
> testing-base and testing-extras
>
>> I did a yum list, and see there are a lot of packages already in
>> the Base.  Not perl or bind, but an interesting collection as it
>> is?
>
>> I will enable testing and see what I can install.

Well,
http://dev.centos.org/centos/7/os/armhfp/Packages/bind-9.9.4-29.el7.armv7hl.rpm
(and all other ones)
http://dev.centos.org/centos/7/os/armhfp/Packages/perl-5.16.3-286.el7.armv7hl.rpm

yum --disablerepo=\* --enablerepo=testing-base list '*bind*'

fwiw, I've already built all the updates (including latest bind) and
that's just waiting to be announced and so that will be visible on
official mirror.centos.org nodes

- --
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab