[Arm-dev] Epel Re: Really minimal - Re: CentOS-userland 7 images : call for testers !

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Dec 18 16:43:50 UTC 2015

On 12/18/2015 11:38 AM, miniNodes Info wrote:
> Apologies if this was already answered / addressed and I somehow
> missed it, but was a Cubieboard2 image still forthcoming?   We would
> certainly enjoy it.   =)

I will send you the Cubieboard2 uboot. privately until Fabian builds it
or includes all the uboots in the image.

Make a 'regular' Cubietruck image and then:

dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/sdb bs=1024 seek=8; sync

Then boot the mSD and you are good.

Or just put this uboot on an empty mSD and the Cubietruck image on your
sata HD.  Same goodness happens.