[Arm-dev] First Centos7-armv7 server running live

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Dec 24 15:06:08 UTC 2015

medon.htt-consult.com (a Cubieboard2) is now up running with the

CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-Minimal-1511-CubieTruck

image (with of course the Cubieboard2 uboot).

This is basically my private webserver.  I put files there that I want
to share with other people.  For example:

http://medon.htt-consult.com/~rgm/cubieboard/
http://medon.htt-consult.com/~rgm/speaking/

Try walking up the tree, you should be blocked by a very simple trick.
Thus people (and robots) should only know about those directories that I
publish.

It also servers a couple other functions for my local net.

You are welcome to see what web performance on a simple get is like.  My
uplink is 3mb.

If someone wants to recommend a performance monitoring feature I can add
to this system, I will give it a go.

This unit is running with selinux enforced, firewalld, and sshd moved;
it might be somewhat secure.

Anyway, thanks to all the builders and testers here so I could get to
this point.

Next on tap is working with bind.  First I will be working with my
internal bind server before I replace my public bind server.