[Arm-dev] Problems with Re: Works - Re: UUID for partitions - now add resize

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:51:57 UTC 2015

>>> # just show what is going to change
>>> ./changeuuid.py pretend /dev/sdb /tmp/temp/
>>>
>>> # actually change
>>> ./changeuuid.py change /dev/sdb /tmp/temp/

It's best to first run the 'pretend' command and review the changes
before actually writing the changes using 'change'. The reason behind
this is that once the UUIDs have been changed in fstab and not on the
partitions, there is just one way to recover-> manually.
I really appreciate the time you are taking for testing various
things. Can you please post the output of the 'pretend' command and
the 'change' command?

Regards
Mandar Joshi