[Arm-dev] Problems with Re: Works - Re: UUID for partitions - now add resize

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:10:38 UTC 2015

> One clear problem with this script is that the [INFO] messages report the
> old UUID wrong after the first time run.  Each time it lists the old UUIDs
> as the last UUIDs.  Not the UUIDs on the device.

The output of pretend and change would be really useful.

One problem I did face with the script is that the files
fstab,extlinux.conf and boot.ini were being modified on the microSD
card but the UUIDs could not be changed on the partitions because
there were automounted by the system. That's why the REAME says "Make
sure you have unmounted all partitions on the device before executing
this script.". Could that have been the case with you too?

Regards
Mandar Joshi