[Arm-dev] Are we going to get Netflix support on the armv7 userland build?

Wed Dec 16 14:50:34 UTC 2015

There is a person on the Cubieboard forum trying to get Netflix working
with ubuntu with not much success (with ubuntu). So I thought I would
search the Centos list about Netflix support, and see that Johnny Hughes
had it working back in March on x64 with:

nss-3.16.2.3-5.el7.i686
nss-3.16.2.3-5.el7.x86_64
google-chrome-stable-41.0.2272.101-1.x86_64  (from google)

the question is can it work on armv7?  I am assuming we will (have) nss,
but what about google-chrome?

Just really a side issue for me.  Personally I need httpd, samba 4.3,
and a whole slew of mail cruft for my servers here.  Also Cubieboard2
support (which should only be the C2 uboot in place of the CT uboot).