[Arm-dev] selinux - wiki typo and setting prior to firstboot

Mon Dec 21 14:06:15 UTC 2015

Minor typo in the wiki on selinux.  It says to edit:

/etc/syconfig/selinux

That should be:

/etc/sysconfig/selinux

It took about 4 min on the reboot on my Cubieboard2, but of course it
depends what you have added since install.

I would like to enforce selinux from the firstboot.  Seems I can mount
the image and make these 3 changes prior to first boot and the system
would come up inititally with selinux enforced?

And looking at the fedora-arm-installer and what we would want in a
centos-arm-installer, the Fedora install has to disable selinux. The
Centos install would have to enforce selinux.  So these edits that are
in the wiki would need to be scripted and then, of course the
instructions from the Fedora wiki cannot be directly brought over to the
Centos wiki as we are doing the reverse of them in this case.

Which brings the question of is the resize method used in the
fedora-arm-installer the same as what we would use in the centos install?

Could I specify both of switch selinux to enforce AND resize the
partition in the install to take affect on firstboot?