[Arm-dev] What's the best support hardware model ?

Tue Dec 1 18:28:00 UTC 2015
miniNodes Info <info at mininodes.com>

I do see that the conversation has moved on to ARMv8, but quickly to add to the 32-bit discussion...The organization that purchased the Calxeda assets reached out to me recently, and they have an enterprise-grade 32-bit product ready to ship.  I can share their contact information if its desired (not sure of proper netiquette).
-David