[Arm-dev] CentOS-userland 7 images : call for testers !

Wed Dec 16 16:34:48 UTC 2015
Carl T. Miller <carl at carltm.com>

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Yes, because not (yet) released, but the first mail in the same thread
> had to the linnk to the test images :
> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/isos/armhfp/ :-)

That's the image that I tried unsuccessfully to load
on my rpi2 with latest firmware update.  The image
appeared to transfer successfully, but the pi got
stuck at a splash screen and the green led would blink
7 times in a row.  I found that indicates that the
kernel did not load successfully.

So I read a bit and found that it looks for kernel.img,
which was not there.  I tried copying kernel7.img to
kernel.img.  It wouldn't get as far in the boot process
and the led would blink twice.  I also tried updating
the config.txt to include "kernel=kernel7.img".  That
didn't work either.

By the way, when I flash other images to the card the
pi boots flawlessly.  Any suggestions?