[Arm-dev] Problems with Re: Works - Re: UUID for partitions - now add resize

Mon Dec 28 23:22:44 UTC 2015

On 12/28/2015 05:51 PM, Mandar Joshi wrote:

> It's best to first run the 'pretend' command and review the changes
> before actually writing the changes using 'change'.

I did that the first time to ensure it was working.  After that, I only
did 'change'.

> The reason behind
> this is that once the UUIDs have been changed in fstab and not on the
> partitions, there is just one way to recover-> manually.
> I really appreciate the time you are taking for testing various
> things. Can you please post the output of the 'pretend' command and
> the 'change' command?

I will have to do the testing again.  Making another image or two and
see what happens.  I really don't like having to boot my notebook.  It
takes ~30min to get everything set the way I work and why I typically
boot once a month or so.