[Arm-dev] Howto / bananapi

Jim Perrin

jperrin at centos.org
Fri Jul 17 13:12:39 UTC 2015

On 07/16/2015 07:52 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 16/07/15 13:06, Jim Perrin wrote:
>> I've been toying a bit with a 4.1/4.2rc kernel for aarch64/arm64 on my
>> side based off the fedora kernel bits. It needs to be fairly modified
>> now as they've changed up the kernel location and added some systemd
>> magic for the boot. We could attempt to see if that works for this as well.
>
> yes please!

What I have currently is at http://people.centos.org/jperrin/kernels/

This builds just fine for aarch64, but uses the fedora naming convention.

I'm going to spend a bit of time today reverting it to the standard el7
kernel names, but this should be a good place for folks to start.

as a tl;dr for the changelog: I've stripped out the kdbus patches and
reverted the locations as newer rawhide kernels dump everything in /usr,
then use systemd to copy them to /boot.

--
Jim Perrin