[Arm-dev] [arm-dev] virtualization support.

Mon Jul 27 20:48:10 UTC 2015
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

Unfortunately nearly all of the virtualization bits are stripped out for
right now. The qemu that's a part of c7 doesn't support aarch64, and
there was no update included with the rhelsa sources that were pushed. I
have been working on a build, but it's not where I want it for
consumption yet.

On the plus side, I now have a functional go build, and docker is on my
list of things to attempt tomorrow.