[Arm-dev] armv7hl - centos 7.1 rebuild status

cc35359 at gmail.com cc35359 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:52:59 UTC 2015

I had no dbus issues with the couple images I made. One image I made by simply yum distro syncing from fedora 19. The other image I did used yum to install to a USB stick, then copied that to an sdcard. The / worked on both ext4 and xfs for me as well, vfat is needed for boot though. I used the same kernel, and even copied the RPI script over and have ran it a few times on the last image I made. I had some issues with a WiFi module, but resolved that. No other problems.