[Arm-dev] Howto / bananapi

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:45:43 UTC 2015

> Where can I find infos to create the image?

You can try generating the image using RootFS Build Factory
https://github.com/mndar/rbf
If it works please let me know so that I can add Bananapi to the list
of tested boards.

I have added support for bananapi but I don't have one. The support if
based on information available here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F21/Installation

Refer README.md It has everything to get you started. You need Linux
running on armv7 hardware or Qemu to use RootFS Build Factory. You can
generate image for Qemu using the build factory.

For Bananapi
1. Clone the repo
2. run the command
 ./rbf.py build templates/bananapi.xml
3. Write image bananapi-centos-image.img to sd card

Regards
Mandar Joshi