[Arm-dev] Pre-Alpha armv7hl images

Nicolas nicolas at shivaserv.fr
Mon Jun 22 12:00:36 UTC 2015

Can we push image for bananapi ? I have created it this week(from minimal install).

Nicolas

Le 22 juin 2015 13:58, Johnny Hughes a écrit:
I just added a Raspberry Pi2 image to the same directory as the previous
Cubietruck image.  Both of these images work and are based on the
packages in our minimal install from x86_64 CentOS-7.

These images are both with non-signed RPMs and are based on the current
(in progress) builds from our plague-builders.  They are not production
ready (or even close), and are both designed to be dd copied to an SD Card.

Here are links to the write ups for each on seven.centos.org:

RPI2:
http://seven.centos.org/2015/06/another-proof-of-concept-armv7hl-release-this-one-for-the-raspberry-pi2/

Cubietruck:
http://seven.centos.org/2015/06/centos-7-1503-armv7hl-proof-of-concept-pre-alpha-image-available-for-the-cubietruck/