[Arm-dev] armv7hl - centos 7.1 rebuild status

Wed Jun 17 16:01:55 UTC 2015
cc35359 at gmail.com <cc35359 at gmail.com>

I did have to install NetworkManager-wifi and its dependencies, but I do not recall anything else I needed to do. Dbus just worked out of the box. I would have to export a package list, but that pi I can't access over the internet and I'm not at home with it.