[Arm-dev] How will we test

Thu Mar 26 14:18:52 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, I know have REAL work paying me to spend time on their
contract.  But I have not booked all of my time...

I have a couple of Cubies:  Cubieboard2 and Cubietruck.  I am trying to
get a couple more HDD drives cheap to test with as well.

How will we test?  Will we be downloading xzcat images like Fedora does
from koji?

Will there be a more 'classic' anaconda installer from a DVD or
Netinstall from a repo?  For a repo, I can rsync the repo(s) to my net
for testing.  I do this right now for a number of Fedora and Centos
versions.

It is great that progress is going on somewhere.  I hope that the uboot
is more current than F21 (which only supports headless on the Allwinner
SOC) and also a more recent kernel that supports the functions in the
current uboot.