[Arm-dev] armv7hl - centos 7.1 rebuild status

Sat May 30 11:26:31 UTC 2015
cc35359 at gmail.com <cc35359 at gmail.com>

Its just a mostly bare install, less than a GB of space used to run. There are still a few packages I can likely clean off, but there is nothing there beyond what you have compiled already at least.
I can put the image file on Google drive (I could host the image on the centos pi itself to allow a download, but I only have 1mbit upload speed), that way you can at least mount it and see what is there, or i can just dump the installed package list for you.
I will look into slimming it up even further, but is there a specific goal in mind for the minimal rootfs: is it a size goal, or simply "all thats needed to boot, take a keyboard as input, and access yum repos on a network"?
Getting it working was step 1, at least its proof that your hard work is paying off :)
Do we want anyone else to be able to download the image as well in order to look for major faults yet, or wait until the next phase when you have a rootfs built?