[Arm-dev] Hikey test emmc image availability

cc35359 at gmail.com cc35359 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:46:39 UTC 2015

I believe this will do it for you. Code provided for their demo units. Its due in the end, to the fact that the board outputs one strict resolution. I can't find any sort of licensing on this tiny bit of code though, but the source is made public, freely available with no warranty is the closest I can find to a license.

#include <fcntl.h>

#include <linux/fb.h>

#include <sys/ioctl.h>

#include <sys/mman.h>

#include <unistd.h>

#include <assert.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv) {

        struct fb_fix_screeninfo fixed;

        struct fb_var_screeninfo variable;

        char *fb;

        int line_size, size, buffer_size, i;

        int fd = open("/dev/fb0", O_RDWR);

        ioctl(fd, FBIOGET_VSCREENINFO, &variable);

        variable.xres = 1280;

        variable.yres = 720;

        variable.xres_virtual = 1280;

        variable.yres_virtual = 1440;

        variable.bits_per_pixel = 24;

        ioctl(fd, FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO, &variable);

        ioctl(fd, FBIOGET_FSCREENINFO, &fixed);

        variable.xoffset = 0;

        variable.yoffset = 720;

        ioctl(fd, FBIOPAN_DISPLAY, &variable);