[Arm-dev] Next set of APM X-Gene patches

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Mon Nov 23 16:09:36 UTC 2015

On 11/23/2015 09:42 AM, Phong Vo wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>

> The config patch works fine for me.  It would be creating a
> SOURCES/config-centos-sig and also modifying SOURCES/Makefile.config.
> Actually, the patch is against the 3.19 version of c7-aarch64, not the
> sig-altarch/kernel 3.19 branch version; but I believe both should be
> the same.

Right. It's this modification of the Makefile.config I'm trying to
avoid. The way the configs are combined in the spec file mean that we
don't need to modify it. It's a semantic difference in how the packaging
is done, where I'm trying to reduce or eliminate the need to
modify/touch files provided by rh or in the kernel tarball.

--
Jim Perrin