[Arm-dev] how many people have hikeys for testing?

Mon Nov 2 21:56:21 UTC 2015
miniNodes Info <info at mininodes.com>

Hi Jim, we have a spare one not in use at the moment, so we can test the image as well.  It is the early version HiKey, so it is the 4gb eMMC model (new LeMaker-built HiKeys are 8gb).
I think you may be building on the same hardware though, so that should be fine.   =)
Thanks,David