[Arm-dev] Submitting a roll-up patch to support 2nd SGMII and XFI ports for APM X-Gene

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Fri Oct 2 23:19:21 UTC 2015

I've tested the updated kernel on both apm and seattle boards. It
appears to work just fine, and will be pushed as an update as
kernel-3.19.0-0.80.aa7a.aarch64.rpm

It's been added to git on branch 3.19 located at
https://git.centos.org/summary/sig-altarch!kernel.git

Apart from the patch, git was added as a BuildRequires to the
kernel.spec so that the patch can be applied when built through mock.

There's a minor issue currently that get_sources.sh won't pull the 3.19
source for this, so I may need KB to tweak that particular dial in git.

On 10/02/2015 01:51 AM, Y Vo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am Y Vo from AppliedMicro.  Per APM’s recent discussion with Jim
> Perrin, we’ll be
> sending a patch which rolls up several commits already accepted into
> upstream kernel in order to support the 2nd SGMII and XFI interfaces
> for X-Gene. This is applicable for the current CentOS 7.1 release
> based on kernel 3.19.
>
> Regards,

Jim Perrin