[Arm-dev] Cubieboard2 - selinux enforcing fails

Thu Oct 15 07:53:26 UTC 2015
Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com>

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:27:56AM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I had to rebuild me image from scratch, so this time, instead of permissive,
> I decided to set enforcing for selinux.
>
> I powered off and powered back on.  What ever happened (and I can send the
> serial console to anyone wanting to review this), the system rebooted and
> came back around finally to login.  Once I logged in, I saw that the
> ethernet was not available.
>
> So I am going to redo this and just leave selinux to disabled until we get
> further along (and someone else tests it out!).
>
> I am running all my systems behind two firewalls and will just have to rely
> on that for now.

  resurecting an old thread,

   Hi,

  I', curious,
  What image did you use for the cubie2, you said you rebuild those from
scratch, that sounds a bit complex but any guidelines ? My recollection
from fedora is that Cubieboard2 differes from Cubietruck only by a few uboot
parameters (size, location), so do one really need to regenerate the
image completely ?

  thanks,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/