[Arm-dev]  Re: System time

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Sep 1 17:21:02 UTC 2015

On 09/01/2015 01:15 PM, Nicolas Repentin wrote:

> Oh, I did know about systemd-timesyncd, need to check about it :-)

Again from the Fedora-arm list:

touch /<mount>/var/lib/systemd/clock
chown systemd-timesync:systemd-timesync /<mount>/var/lib/systemd/clock

Then systemd-timesyncd.service will use that time stamp..

This should be easy to add to the image build process.  Even better an
mSD burn script like the Fedora-installer script.