[Arm-dev] rbf for olinuxino-micro

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:53:49 UTC 2015

> I'll test RBF in Fedora 21 Minimal Qemu & try and fix the problem.
> I have Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-21-5-sda.raw.xz
> Is that the same one you are using?
> My first thought is to try the "--force" option with passwd

I ran into the sample "passwd: Authentication token manipulation
error" problem running rootpass.exp in Fedora 21 with the image
generated using the latest CentOS packages. Manually running "chroot
passwd" also gave the same error.
Disabling SELINUX in F21 solved the problem. Can you check if it fixes
the problem for you too?

About the first issue you reported; I think I know why you got stuck
on the password prompt while generating an image. The behavior seems
to be due to delay in arrival of the 'New Password' prompt. I had to
increase the timeout in rootpass.exp to 4 and this value might require
some tweaking.

The updated rootpass.exp is in the repo now.

Regards
Mandar Joshi