[Arm-dev] Plague build servers / Compilations

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Tue Sep 15 05:57:47 UTC 2015

On 15/09/15 07:51, Nicolas Repentin wrote:
> Hello
>
> No one ? :p

Well, Johnny was supposed to give feedback last week about that so
don't know.
@Johnny ?
@Nicolas : on your side, had you a look at the build logs to see where
it could fail, and also try some builds including patches ? (at the
.spec level, or some packages that need to be in the buildroot first,
or a real patch for the application itself ?)