[Arm-dev] Gigabyte MP30-AR0

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Thu Sep 17 09:37:00 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-17 09:00, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 16/09/15 15:16, Gordan Bobic wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am toying with the idea of getting a Gigabyte MP30-AR0 board
>> (despite the insanely exorbitant price tag). Has anyone got the
>> aarch64 CentOS working on one of those? Any special instructions?
>>
>> Also, if I get the ISO, is it bootable on aarch64? Does the
>> installer work? Or does the image have to be used like on 32-bit
>> ARM?
>
> I believe the Gigabyte folks are on this list..

If they are, I'd love to hear their input, especially on the
subject of why their UK resellers are unable to get hold of
and quote price and availability on this board, while I can
in fact get it from France and Luxembourg (which I dislike
doing because it makes any possible warranty claims
expensive and time consuming even without language barrier
issues).

Gordan