[Arm-dev] Plague build servers / Compilations

Thu Sep 24 07:11:05 UTC 2015
Jacco Ligthart <jacco at redsleeve.org>

> I so had a quick look and here are the buildrequires (each time with > other build requires for package) for > hwloc: >   libibverbs >
valgrind >       openmpi >         valgrind (and other ones, like
libiverbs too) => circular > build dep > > So let me then just try to >
* rebuild openmpi (from f19, against f19+c7) >  * inject it in buildroot
(_staging) >  * try to then rebuild valgrind, libibverbs, hwloc, etc

what you probably want is:
* rebuild openmpi (from *c7*, against f19+c7)

Jacco