[Arm-dev] UEFI on HiKey 96boards

Wed Sep 30 17:17:48 UTC 2015
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

On 09/30/2015 09:20 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hey Jim and Brian,
>
> was wondering if there was any news on this front ? There is a demo
> potential coming up for next week and it would be grand if we can get a
> few hikey's up in a cluster. Not a huge deal if not possible yet.

My time has been consumed with a few other aarch64 bits so I haven't put
as much time into the hikey as I'd like. When I get back from linuxconf,
I'll see about making this work. I picked up one of the seeedstudio
console/UART attachments for the hikey last week, so that will help out
rather significantly.

TL;DR, no. It won't be ready in time for the demo. That said, we do have
xen+openstack working.

--
Jim Perrin