[Arm-dev] Intro, and platforms

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Wed Apr 6 15:43:45 UTC 2016

On 04/05/2016 05:38 PM, Jim Perrin wrote:
>> I see I have a bit to learn, but that's ok.  That's part of the fun.
>> I'll report back with what I find in a few days or a week or so.
> Let me know if you have questions. I'll try to help as much as I can.

Thanks, Jim.  The pointer to kpartx was the best thing I've seen in a
while; why didn't I know about this tool before?! (my own fault, but I
sure could have used kpartx in the past, but had never run across it).

I've joined a thread on the ODroid forums and have already gotten some
good information and advice, and I plan to try this out this week,
probably Saturday.