[Arm-dev] Gigabyte MP30-AR0

LOIC DEVULDER loic.devulder at mpsa.com
Tue Apr 12 12:48:36 UTC 2016

Hi Ronald,

openSUSE installs without problem but as you already know the network is not working due to the fact that the xgene_enet is compiled as a module...
I'm compiling an openSUSE kernel with this module statically linked and I will see whats happen next.

But it's strange to see that the module is not working (lsmod shows 0 for the 'used' column, strange...).

Regards,

Loic