[Arm-dev] mock config in CentOS-Extras

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Wed Apr 13 12:53:30 UTC 2016

On 04/12/2016 02:53 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
> On Apr 13 01:02, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
>> On 03/16/2016 12:07 AM, Brian Stinson wrote:
>>>
>>> We're hoping to include this config in the next build of mock that we
>>> ship in CentOS-Extras. I'll put the spec, this config, and other files
>>> in a repo so we can collaborate on any changes.
>>
>> Have we released the ARM config as part of mock package in CentOS-Extras?  I
>> did a yum update mock , but did not get in Pi3 .

I did just push a mock config to git.centos.org:

https://git.centos.org/summary/sig-core!bld-seven.git

Specifically, it is centos-7-armhfp.cfg in bld-seven/mock/

That only points to released packages .. but we have some that are built
and not released.  Here lives all the armhfp built repos:

http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/

I am going to see if we can grow/increase the released package set soon.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes