[Arm-dev] Intro, and platforms

Mon Apr 4 21:44:26 UTC 2016
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

Hello.  I am Lamar Owen, and I'm just beginning to dive into arm. I've
developing a radio-frequency-interference (RFI) sniffer device using
both the cheap RTL-SDR dongles as well as the Ettus Research USRP (older
USRP1).  I have several different arm SBC's to develop on, including
some original RasPi model A's as well as a BeagleBone Black and a very
new ODroid C2.  I'm most excited about the ODroid C2, being a quad-core
2GHZ 64-bit processor and 2GB of RAM. Currently the C2 runs a very early
Ubuntu 16.04, but I would love to pop C7 on the little beast.

Is there specific information I can get from the Ubuntu install that
would be useful for C7 purposes?