[Arm-dev] Missing packages/groups in armhfp repo

Tue Apr 5 10:00:41 UTC 2016
Adam Bishop <Adam.Bishop at jisc.ac.uk>

On 5 Apr 2016, at 09:05, Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org> wrote:
> Reason was that even if a package is built, it doesn't mean that it's
> installable, as there is no "repoclosure" so pkgs that are listed as
> Requires: for pkgA isn't available built.

I'm not sure that's what's happened in this instance (or I'm not understanding the problem correctly).

The two missing packages I've found are present in that directory:
  http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c71511-pass-1/curl/7.29.0-25.el7.centos/armv7hl/
  http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c71511-pass-1/httpd/2.4.6-40.el7.centos/armv7hl/

I've successfully installed libcurl-devel and httpd-devel from there without any dependency problems. No problems are noted in the build logs.

Is it possible that some packages have just been omitted when moved from the build server to the public repository?

Regards,

Adam Bishop

  gpg: 0x6609D460

jisc.ac.uk