[Arm-dev] supported 64bit hardware

Nick Hardiman

nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 14:27:31 UTC 2016

I was on the verge of buying a couple small SBCs back in September, to install CentOS on. But then I stopped to concentrate on my RHCE exam. Now I’m trying to pick up where I left off.

I remember Uli Middleburg said Odroid C2 was not far off having all device drivers in the mainline kernel.

How’s kernel support for the LeMaker HiKey? Have things moved on since Jim Perrin wrote these build instructions?
https://people.centos.org/jperrin/hikey/ReadMe.txt <https://people.centos.org/jperrin/hikey/ReadMe.txt>